How Does Netflix DVD Rental Service Work?
Netflix involves users to sign up an account to access to DVD plans. Three memberships are provided, $7.99 a month for 1 DVD disc rental at a time, $11.99 for 2 discs and $15.99 for 3 discs. After subscribing one plan, browse and add the DVD movies you want to rent to the queue. Netflix will send the DVD(s) according to priority in the queue via the United States Postal Service in about 1 business day. Once you return the watched DVD back in prepaid envelope, the next available one will be delivered to you.
Netflix allows you to cancel DVD plans at any time and claims you to return DVDs within 7 days upon cancellation. Costs will be incurred for unreturned or lost DVDs. Of course, Netflix will send you a reminder message before charging your Payment Method.
How to Make a Digital Copy of Netflix DVD for Storing and Collecting?
We spend money but we don’t own the movie indeed. That’s a pity. Therefore, somebody just wonder if we can copy the rented Netflix DVD and put it away. Sure, you do. You can remove the copy-protections on DVD with DVD Ripper and store the rips to your hard disc, NAS, personal cloud storage, server, external hard drive and other storage devices. In this case, you can own the Netflix DVD forever in the form of duplicates. Below lists the specific guide to instruct you how to rip and backup Netflix DVD to various storage devices.
Guide 1: Backup Netflix DVD to Seagate Wireless Plus
Guide 2: Copy DVD to External Thumb Drive
Guide 3: Backup Netflix DVD to NAS
Guide 4: Copy DVD to USB Stick
Guide 5: Upload DVD to Dropbox
Guide 6: Download Netflix Movies to Computer
How to watch Netflix DVD on Android phone/tablet/iPad/iPhone?
Due to strict copy-protections on discs and the physical DVD disc form, it is impossible for you to play rented Netflix DVD on your portable devices, like iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, Microsoft Surface Pro, etc. To play Netflix DVD on these multimedia players, you need to break down the copy protection firstly. Then convert Netflix DVD to portable devices’ supported formats with suitable video/audio specs. Select right guide to help you rip Netflix DVD to any devices.
Guide 1: Netflix DVD to Sony TV
Guide 2: Netflix DVD on PS4
Guide 3: DVD to iPhone/iPad/iPod
Guide 4: DVD to Android Phone
Guide 5: DVD to Surface Pro 4
Guide 6: DVD to Tablet
Best Netflix DVD Ripper
To reach the above two goal, a DVD Ripper is a necessity. Pavtube BDMagic (review) is a top-ranked DVD Ripper in this field. Its key features are shown as below:
- With decent decrypting capability of removing CSS Copy-protections and DVD region codes including the latest Netflix DVD discs
- Rip Netflix DVD to H.265, M3U8, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, FLAC, MP3 and other video/audio formats
- Has optimized preset for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android Phone/Tablet, Microsoft, TV, etc while converting Netflix DVD
- Copy the entire disc in original file structure with all subtitle tracks and audio streams preserved.
- Save 100% intact VOB main movie from your Netflix DVD Disc without any quality loss.
- Allows you to decide the video/audio bitrate, frame rate, size, codec, sample rate, channel during DVD ripping process
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
You can simply return the rented DVD to Netflix after you enjoyed. However, why not leave something? After all, we paid.