Hot Search: 3D Blu-ray movies on 3D Projectors | 3D Blu-ray via Oculus Rift DK2 | Blu-ray movies into Amazon Fire TV
Adults or even children are fond of watching movies on handle tablets, such like the special one for kids, Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition. Have you ever think about watching a Blu-ray movie (like Disney movies)on the hand tablets (like Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition) with lay in the bed or sofa. Frankly speaking, with the limitation of the formats that Kindle Fire HD tablet decides, Blu-ray files are not supported by Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition, there is, a video converter is necessary.
Do you know exactly the compatible formats for Kindle Fire HD Kinds Edition? For a further recognization, it is listed below:
Documents: AZW, TXT, PDF, MOBI, PRC, DOC, DOCX
Audio supported within Music: MP3, Non-DRM AAC (.m4a), MIDI, OGG, WAV
Images: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
Video: MP4, VP8
Here, we introduce you a Blu-ray to Kindle Fire Converter--Pavtube BDMagicto make it easier to watch Blu-ray movies with a smooth enjoyment. It features great ability to handle the latest Blu-ray releases without neither crashing issues nor importing errors. Meantime, you also can adjust the best output profile for playing on 7” display with a good experience. If you are a Mac user, turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. For more ? Just keep move on and take the guides below:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
How to Watching Blu-ray on Amazon Fire Kids Edition with 7" Display with High Quality
Step 1. LoadBlu-ray Files.
Free download the program and install with the instructions followed, and import your files with three items, for example, ‘Load from Disc’, ‘Load from folder’ or ‘Load from ISO/IFO’.
Step 2. Select output profile format.
No worries about looking for the output formats for Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition here, go to the ‘Format’ list for the item ‘Android’ >> Amazon Kindle Fire HD (*.mp4)’ as the best format. It can be watched smoothly on this tablet.
Step 3. Set Profile.
To customize the video size and adjust the audio channels? Don’t forget to get into the ‘Settings’ interface before you click the ‘Convert’ to start your work. For example, video size as 1280*800, frame rate as 29.97 and bitrates as 3000? All you can set as your personal ideas here:
Step 4. Start Conversion.
Click the "Convert" button on program interface to start rippingBlu-ray to MP4 for Kindle Fire Kids Edition. After it finished, open output file destination, locate the created MP4 video and you could watch it on your Kindle Fire Kids Edition on the go.
- Playing 3D SBS Videos as 3D Anaglyph with Media Player Classic
- How to Play Blu-ray movies with VLC on a PC/Mac
- Pavtube Releases All-In-One Mac BD/DVD/Video to H.265 Converter
- Backup all of our DVD and BluRay Disc to Computer HDD for Playback Flexibly
- Effortlessly Backup Disney’s Blu-ray movies without quality loss on Mac