A ISO image file is the backup of a DVD or Blu-ray movie that contains all the files on a DVD and Blu-ray. If your original Blu-ray and DVD are 3D mode, the ISO images from Blu-ray and DVD would be 3D mode, too. When your Blu-ray and DVD are 2D video, your ISO files are also 2D video. So, when you want to play ISO on VR Headsets, how to make all ISO images to 3D SBS MKV for 3D Glasses/3D TVs?
Fortunately, there are always solutions there. This article will guide you through how to convert ISO to SBS 3D MKV files so that you can enjoy them on Oculus Rift CV1, Samsung Gear VR, etc. To finish the task, a powerful third-party 3D Blu-ray ripping software is needed. Here, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, one of the best 3D/2D Blu-ray/ISO to Side-by-Side 3D ripper is highly recommended.
Best All-In-One Software for 2D to 3D Converter – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- Convert 2D Blu-ray, ISO to 3D SBS/TAB/Anaglyph video, 3D video to 2D.
- Convert among different types of 3D video.
- Convert Blu-ray, DVD, ISO images and video files to any video format like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, VOB, etc
- Rip 3D Blu-ray, 3D MTS, 3D ISO to 3D video.
- Create a 3D video with different 3D effects (Anaglyph, Side-by-Side, Top and Bottom)
- Allows users to adjust 3D depth, A/V parameters.
- Support multimedia players including iPad Air 3/iPad Mini 4, Apple TV 4, Galaxy Note 7, iPhone SE/iPhone 7, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, etc. players like QuickTime, or game consoles like PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, etc.
- Support Anaglyph (Red/Cyan) video as output to watch 3D movie at standard 2D TV.
- Make your own 2D and 3D movies in a virtual cinema, Virtual Reality devices including Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, Zeiss VR One, etc. Learn >> Other 3D Glassless.
- Extract audio tracks from a 2D/3D video to MP3, OGG and other formats of audios.
- Come with a built-in video editor.
Firstly download the amazing 3D Video Converter Ultimate and launch it. It’s an ultimate video solution for converting video among all popular file formats including 2D to 3D conversion. And this article is written down in specialty for assisting you to easily create 3D movies with 2D video files in three steps.
Step 1. Load your ISO files by clicking “Load from IFO/ISO” to this 2D to 3D MKV Video Converter.
With the function of batch conversion, you are here allowed to import more than one 2D files for your 3D movie creating project.
Step 2. Choose “MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mkv)” under “3D Video” category for your 3D TV since the reader of the TV handles SBS 3D MKV as supported format. You can also “MKV Anaglyph 3D Video (*.mkv)” or “MKV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mkv)” for outputing.
Step 3. If you like, you could adjust video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get better video quality in saved 3D MKV video. Meanwhile, you could choose 3D anaglyph and Depth in Profile Settings to avoid images misaligned.
Tips: When you have trouble getting aligned images in saved 3D SBS MKV video, adjust “Depth” in Profile Settings helps make the film images aligned. perfectly.
Step 4. Hit the “Convert” button to copy your ISO images to MKV Side-by-Side 3D video. When if finishes, click the “Open” option to locate the created 3D SBS MKV video and you are ready to transfer your 3D MKV to Gear VR, Oculus Rift DK2/CV1for watching.