Top 1: Torrentz
Torrentz is another leading winner of the top 10 torrent sites of 2016. Different from other best torrent sites 2016 listed herein, Torrentz is not a torrent directory and tracker, which means that it does not host any torrent files for direct download but will redirect visitors to around 32,066,799 active torrents from 126,582,915 pages on 26 domains. It works like Google and helps users to free download HD 1080P/720P Hollywood/Bollywood movie torrents free and fast.
Top 2: KICKASSTORRENTS
KickassTorrents was founded in 2009 and surpassed The Pirate Bay in traffic this year, even before it went down. Battling various censorship efforts the site has burned through a few different domain names over the years. Most recently it switched to the Somalian Kickass.so address.
Top 3: YTS
YTS, also known as YIFY, is another popular pirate bands which will release several top 2016 movies on a weekly basis. As the site claims, it help users to free download movie torrents in 720p, 1080p and 3D quality, all at the smallest file size. Currently, more than 500 high-quality movie torrents are available for free download. With millions of unique visitors every day, YTS has a well-deserved place within the top 10 best torrent sites 2016.
Top 4: ExtraTorrent
ExtraTorrent is the world's largest Bittorrent system with a total of 2823368 torrents and of course one of the top 10 best sites to download torrents 2016 to download movie video for free. Extratorrent provides various rich resources including movies, TV, music, anime, games, and even adult contents. This is one of the most popular top torrent sites 2016 with millions US unique users. Users can download latest movie torrents free and fast, with no registration required.
Top 5: THE PIRATE BAY (COPIES AND CLONES)
At the time of writing The Pirate Bay isn't serving any torrents. However, there are several copies and clones of the site which, at least temporarily, take its place. OldPiratebay.org is currently the most popular and based on its recent traffic the site is already ranked at least 4th in this list.
Of course, there are other good torrent sites that you can choose. If you have other recommendation, just leave a message in the comment area.
Tip & Trick: How to Successfully Play Torrent Sites Downloaded Movies on Mobile Device/Media Players?
From time to time, the movies you downloaded from these torrent sites probably can’t be played on your Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, etc for the format and codec incompatibility problem. Under this condition, you maybe need a video converter. The software I used to apply is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. This app can work in H.265, MP4, MOV, WMV, M4V, FLV, etc files and change them to another video format. It not only can output normal H.265/H.264 MP4, MOV, M4V, but also the M3U8, H.265 format, which is the absent function of most other video converters. You can learn its more features in its review.
Good News: now the software is participating the Halloween Spirit Coupon. You can get the program at 40% off discount.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Tutorial: How to Convert Movies with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate?
Step 1: Add source video
Launch and start the program on your computer, click "File" > "Add Video/Audio" or "Add from Folder" to import source files to the program. Click the "Move up" or "Move down" arrow under the video file displaying window to adjust your source video file order according to your own needs.
Step 2: Choose output file format.
From the "Format" bar, select your desired output file format from "Format" drop-down options. I suggest H.264 MP4 format, which can be nearly accepted by all media players and portable devices.
Step 4: Convert movies to MP4
Press the right-bottom "Convert" button, a window will pop out with the conversion progress. The process of torrent movies to MP4 conversion begins,
When the conversion is completed, you can find your converted files by clicking "Open output folder". Then you can put it to anywhere you want.
- Stream Blu-ray Videos on Samsung Smart TV with DS Video via Synology Server
- How to Watch 3D ISO to Samsung TV?
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB?
- How to Play PowerPoint video on Samsung Smart TV?
- How To Play HEVC/X265 Video On Samsung Smart TV??
- How To Play Blu-Ray On Samsung Smart TV Via USB Stick/External HDD?
- Samsung LED/SUHD TV Supported Video/Audio Formats
- Rip 3D M2TS To 3D MP4 For Panasonic TC-P65VT60 TV And Samsung HT-D6750 TV
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Move Blu-ray/DVD Collection to HTPC for Samsung TV Streaming
- Supported AVI on Samsung TV – Play All AVI on Samsung TV
- Make 3D MKV Playable on Samsung Active 3D UE55H6400
- How to play 3D ISO files on Samsung 3D Smart TV in 3D Mode?
- Convert Oscars Blu-rays to Samsung BD-JM57C Blu-ray Player for Vizio TV
- How to Stream Ex Machina Bluray on Samsung Smart TV without Blu-ray Player?
- Rip Blu-ray to Western Digital Media Server for Samsung Ultra HD TV
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- Rip DVD/Blu-ray for Playing on Samsung TV with a built-in Media Player
- Why Does My Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Solved!