It could be a long time until a new 3D movie released, and it is hard for you to find your favorite 3D movies. Do you ever image to play your favorite 2D Blu-ray/DVD/video in 3D effsct on 3D TV? If you do not know how, well, here's how to make your TV play Blu-ray/DVD/video in 3D.
Things You Need:
- 3D-capable TV
- 3D glasses
- 2D to 3D Video Converter
How to Make Your TV Play Blu-ray/DVD/Video in 3D
To make your TV play Blu-ray/DVD/video in 3D effect, converting all kinds of Blu-ray/DVD/video to 3D video is the key. To achieve the job, Pavtube 2D to 3D Video Converter is your best choice. It can convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD/video to to 3D videos with Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D effect. And you are allowed to set the 3D depth to adjust the 3D effect. Further, you could create 3D movies out of Blu-ray/DVD/video in 5 different 3D video formats: MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV and AVI for multiple 3D media players like 3D HDTV, HTC EVO 3D, LG Optimus 3D P920, 3D game consoles, etc.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is provided for Mac user. The program has updated to support the newest Mac OS X El Capitan.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Note: The “Free Trial” version outputs has a little watermark in the middle. If you want a better video effect without watermark, please buy it.
Steps to Make Your TV Play Blu-ray/DVD/Video in 3D
Step 1. Load Blu-ray/DVD/Video
Insert your 3D/2D Blu-ray or standard DVD movie to disc drive, and click "Load from disc" button to load Blu-ray or DVD from ROM. For video file, click the "Add video" button, browse to computer hard drive and import video into this app.
1. If there are several language subtitles in your movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”.
2. On the main interface, check option to combine all your separate video clips into one single file.
3. The app allows you to batch convert your videos to save your much time.
Step 2: Set output format
Tap on "Format" bar and find "3D Video", there are a lot of format options for you. "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" is the most compatible format for all 3D TV. You can also choose AVI, MKV, MOV etc on your own need. (Differences Between Anaglyph 3D and Side-by-Side 3D)
1. Open "Video Editor" window, switch to and click "Crop" tab, click the icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of "Display Aspect Ration".
2. Click the "Subtitle" tab in "Video Editor" window, check "Enable", then you will be able to add external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle files to the video as hard subtitles.(Difference between soft subtitles and hard subtitles)
Step 3: Start to convert
Switch back to the main interface, click the big button "Convert" on bottom-right corner to start conversion. When the process is over, you can find the converted files by clicking the "Open output folder" on the main interface of the program.
Now, feel free to play Blu-ray/DVD/video in 3D effect on any 3D TV.