- Add subtitles to Blu-ray Movies
- What Blu-ray convert you need
- A easy step to adding subtitles to Blu-ray movies files.
Sometimes you may have source of foreign Blu-ray movies received from friends, but they lack of subtitles which make you have trouble enjoying movies. Do you want to attach external subtitles to the Blu-ray movie files, play and watch them with understandable language? Here is a simple way to show you how to add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles into Blu-ray disc movie files.
Hot searches Blu-ray to PowerBlu-ray 16 / 3D Blu-ray to 3D AVI / blu-ray to Vizio Smart TV / Blu-ray to Oculus Cinema / Blu-ray to QNAP
What Blu-ray convert you need
Add subtitles to movies or video, you should to get the best Video Converter Ultimate to add subtitles into movie files.
Download a free copy of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate and install it to your Windows PC (Mac version is available for Mac users). This all-in one application integrates a Blu-ray ripper, a DVD ripper and a video converter so it allows users to back up Blu-ray Disc, rip/convert Blu-ray, DVD, and regular videos to .MKV, .AVI, .MP4, .MPG, etc for different mobile devices, HD media player and video editing software.
Now let’s start the process of adding SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles into movie files for entertainment.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
A easy step to adding subtitles to Blu-ray movies files.
Step 1: Import your media files
After downloading and install this program, just load your media files by drag-n-drop.
Two ways to add subtitles
Step 2: add target subtitles
After successfully load your Blu-ray video, you have the chance options to add target subtitles.
Click "T" icon under the source file information, and then choose "Add Subtitle" option to load your subtitle folder.
Step 3: Start to add subtitles to Blu-ray
Now all left is hit the Convert button to begin write subtitles to Blu-ray. This program is very efficient, and very soon, you Blu-ray file with subtitles is ready to use.
Tips: The subtitles in converted movie from Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate now become hard subs, in other word, they have become a part of video so you cannot turn it on or off during movie playback.
- How to Rip/Stream Harry Potter-Complete Blu-ray movies to Apple TV via iTunes
- How to get my Blu-ray collections into Plex for streaming easily?
- Copy Blu-ray “Mad Max: Fury Road” on PC/Mac for Blu-ray Backup or Portable Playing
- Best Video File Size/Format for playing 4K UHD Videos on iPhone 7
- Store 2016 Oscar “FILM EDITING” Blu-ray/Blu-ray to Hard Drive to Get Rid of Discs