The way of copying Blu-ray to M2TS for external hard drive is simply easy. With the help of Pavtube BDMagic, you can 1:1 copy Blu-ray to external hard drive in M2TS, preserving multiple audio streams, subtitle tracks and chapter markers without any quality loss. Moreover, you can get 6X time Blu-ray to M2TS ripping speed with NVIDIA CUDA technology. Of course, if you want all the information of Blu-ray movies like comments, you still can make Blu-ray full disc copy.
If you operate this process on Mac, you need a Directly Blu-ray Copier for Mac. With it, you can backup Blu-ray on Mac OS X El Capitan and Yosemite 10.10/10.9 and Mavericks easily.
Take Windows system as an instance, the following is a tutorial on copy Blu-ray to external hard drive.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Surprise: click here, you can get up to 50% discount on BDMagic.
How to Copy Blu-ray to M2TS for external hard drive?
Step 1: Load the Blu-ray Movie
Run your Blu-ray to Hard drive Converter and insert your Blu-ray disc into your Blu-ray drive. Click “file” to find the “ load from disc” choice to import your Blu-ray movie.
Step 2: Choose the output format and file
Move mouse down, tap” format” button and there is a bar in which you can hunt the choice of “copy”. Hit it and then “Directly Copy” appears. The next step is to set the output file you want the created video to be saved in . The icon of ”output” will help you accomplish the order.
Step 3: start the copy process
After all your settings, what you need to do in the end is to click the big red “convert” to get the Blu-ray to M2TS copy process started.
Copying Blu-ray to M2TS provides complete and intact main content. Then you can store M2TS file on external hard drive. In addition, BDMagic still can backup 2D/3D Blu-ray to Stereoscopic Player, iTunes, Windows Media Center, Surface 3, Oculus Rift DK2.
- Backup and Copy Fast & Furious 1-6 Blu-ray/DVD Collection on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to digital formats to use on TV via MacBook Air
- Top BD/DVD Ripper/Copier- Backup Blu-ray/DVDs without Quality Loss
- How to Play Blu-ray Movies of Region A, Region B and Region C?
- Backup Blu-ray to Plex Media Server with lossless mkv