People watch 3D movies with 3D Glasses. People make 3D movies with professional cameras. 3D, is so close to us. For 3D movie makers, when you need to present your raw data playblast from 3D softwares on TV, Computer, Tablet or smartphone to produces, you maybe need to convert this raw video. Is there a way that can convert the raw 3D data to normal 3D MP4 while keeping quality and reducing the size?
A video converter is easy to be found in the market but a 3D Converter that is easy to use but powerful enough is tough to get. However, if you are willing to cost more time to hunt, you will get it. I discovered Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate in a review site. I choose it for the reasons below:
1. Rich Input Files: H.264, MP4, MOV, MKV, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, AVI, Divx, M4V, QT, FLV, F4V, ASF, 3GP, TS, MTS, M2TS, TP, TRP, MOV, MOD, TOD, MXF(partial), DV, M2V, 3G2, RM, RMVB, DAT, NUT, NSV, Blu-ray, DVD, etc.
2. 3D Output: Convert raw 3D data from 3D softwares to 3D MP4/WMV/MOV/MKV at fast speed.
3. Quality Guarantee: Has “Original” setting in “Settings” profile to keep the original video quality. But, it still allows you to adjust video/audio codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, channel to customize a smaller video or lower resolution video.
4. Easy-to-use: Even not a computerman can know the next step in the intuitive interface. Learn more in its review.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert Raw Data Playblast from 3D Softwares at fast speed?
Step 1: Load 3D Source
Download the 3D Converter (Mac version) on PC. Click “Add video/audio” to import your raw 3D data to the app. It supports batch conversion so you can load more than one 3D video at a time.
Step 2: Select the right format.
Only if your device supports to play 3D video, it normally can play 3D MP4. Hit the format bar, navigate to “ 3D Video ” > “ MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” as the target format.
Tip: Click “Settings” and you can change the parameters like resolution, frame rate, encoder and bit rate for video, and sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate for audio and save it as your own profile. And you can adjust the 3D depth here.
Step 3: Convert raw 3D video to 3D MP4
Set the output folder by hitting “Output”. Then click the red “Convert” to get the process started.
That’s all. Just three steps to finish your raw 3D data to normal 3D MP4 conversion. Then you can present it on your 3D enabled devices.